Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D Left 4 Speed 2 in 3D

~Waves~ this was fucking awesome i love the part of adrenaline and make more pleaseee :D!!!

Yamimash Animated Yamimash Animated

Very nice man i really like it and the expression goes amazing lol

Ninja Action - 2 Ninja Action - 2

This is really amazing, i wish you the best man and keep making some more :D.

Tek Tactical Tek Tactical

i like the game so far, but right now i cant go to equipment and if it had a larger screen it would be better.

tedgaming responds:

It seems several people are experiencing the equipment bug. I'm going to try to fix it but if shouldn't be a regular thing. If you reload the game on the browser, it should fix it. Try that until I fix the bug. Sorry for the inconvenience and glad to hear you're enjoying the game =)

Undead End 2 Undead End 2

I really do like this game make the next chapter more cooler...i wonder if the character will get some kind of ability.. and btw The first hole in the wall you find there will another one in the next place just letting you know cause i almost quit it..

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

you gotta tap like 100 times but you know it is kinda funny for me cause i didnt play this game for first and then i saw the video that it was a joke lol nice one, people raging i love it

A WEIRD CAT A WEIRD CAT

Gorgeous.

PintaMiMundo responds:

:3 thanks!

Project Interceptor Project Interceptor

Very awesome, it kinda reminds me of Warframe. Good luck with your project.

Red morning Red morning

looks pretty cool, but funny thing that where i live the sky sometimes is Orange/Red (Argentina)

P-cate responds:

pero te apuesto que no es tan rojo como este(?). Por lo que me cuenta una amiga que tengo allá,el clima está cada vez más loco.